1. No smoking
2. No alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or other intoxicants
3. No sleeping
4. No cell phones or cameras in common areas (some exceptions for disabilities)
5. No solicitation or prostitution
6. Behavior that is deemed to be harassment, disruptive, violent or rude will not be tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly
7.No street clothes in common areas
8. COVID protocols will be enforced
9. Any person that has or suspects they have a communicable condition is asked to refrain from entering the premises.
Any person or persons that do not abide with the rules and/or expectations will be dealt with accordingly.
The staff at Aquarius are authorized and prepared to deal with any type of complaint or disturbance. This includes but not limited to explaining the rules and expectations, mediation, warnings, eviction from the premises, warnings, permanent barring or police intervention.
We appreciate your support and understanding during these difficult times. We have all had to adjust to how we interact with each other. Unfortunately, there a few that somehow manage to make difficult situations worse. For this reason, we have had to implement new operational methods to protect the staff. Customers that cause disruptions or threaten/harass staff or disregard the rules and expectations will no longer receive a warning or a timeout, offenders will be permanently barred. Thank you for your understanding.
Copyright © 2021 Aquarius Bath - All Rights Reserved.